Selection methods of robot bearing
- Product Details
Industrial robot bearings mainly include thin-walled bearings, crossed cylindrical roller bearings, harmonic reducer bearings and joint bearings, but mainly crossed roller bearings.
Crossed roller bearing of the welding robot joint: Cylindrical rollers are arranged perpendicularly to each other in the inner and outer circular raceway of the bearing, and a single bearing can simultaneously bear the combined load of radial force, bidirectional axial force and overturning moment. The bearing has large bearing capacity, good rigidity, high slewing accuracy, easy installation, space saving, weight reduction, significantly reduced friction, and provides good rotation accuracy. This makes it possible to reduce the weight and size of the main unit.
Crossed roller bearings have become more and more widely used in recent years, but how to correctly choose the most suitable model for the robot barings?
1. Size range and external dimensions are the most important parameters. First of all, we need to know how big a bearing we need to use. It can also be said that the size of the installation of the equipment, and then we can determine the size of the bearing.
2. Because the cross roller bearing has the same external dimensions, there are many types of structures, including divided outer ring (RB / RA), divided inner ring (RE), and integrated structure (RU / CRBH). It depends on whether the part to be driven by the bearing needs to be installed on the inner or outer ring of the bearing. If outer ring rotation is required, the inner ring split type must be used; similarly, inner ring rotation is required and the outer ring split type must be used. Both the inner and outer ring require higher rotation accuracy, which is suitable for the inner and outer ring overall structure.
3. There are two types of crossed roller bearings in terms of installation methods. One is that the inner and outer rings have mounting holes. Like slewing bearings, its installation is relatively simple, and it is directly connected to the equipment by connecting bolts. The other is One is that there are no mounting holes on the inner and outer rings, mainly through the interference fit of the bearing seat and the compression flange and the inner diameter of the shaft and the bearing.
4. Load capacity, we must know whether it can bear the load imposed by the equipment, and determine whether it is suitable according to the bearing capacity requirements of the equipment design and the rated load of the corresponding bearing.
5.Accuracy and clearance.
6. The price of the bearing.